Re: BUG #5725: server couldn't start when installing on liveCD

От Vincent Maury
Тема Re: BUG #5725: server couldn't start when installing on liveCD
Дата
Re: BUG #5725: server couldn't start when installing on liveCD
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello

Thank you very much.
However, postgresql 8.4 can be installed on ubuntu 9.10 live cd. Why wouldn=
't it work with 10.10 live cd?
I'm aware of RAM considerations, but my database is very light (a few hundr=
ed records), so there is no problem running it on a liveUSB.

Vincent

Le 26 oct. 2010 =E0 01:52, Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au> a =E9=
crit :