Re: BUG #5725: server couldn't start when installing on liveCD

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5725: server couldn't start when installing on liveCD
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Excerpts from Vincent Maury's message of mar oct 26 10:17:36 -0300 2010:
> Hello
>
> Thank you very much.
> However, postgresql 8.4 can be installed on ubuntu 9.10 live cd. Why wouldn't it work with 10.10 live cd?
> I'm aware of RAM considerations, but my database is very light (a few hundred records), so there is no problem
runningit on a liveUSB.
> Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Please do not report a new bug to reply to a comment on a previous bug.
Just reply to the email instead, making sure pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
is copied.  Thanks.