Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3

От Matthieu Lejeune
Тема Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3
Дата
Re: Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I have a problem when I try to upgrade my pgsql 9.1 cluster to 9.3

This is my output :

root@p2tstl2mondbm:/var/lib/postgresql# pg_upgradecluster 9.1 main
Disabling connections to the old cluster during upgrade...
Restarting old cluster with restricted connections...
Removed stale pid file.
Creating new cluster 9.3/main ...
   config /etc/postgresql/9.3/main
   data   /var/lib/postgresql/9.3/main
   locale C
   port   5433
Disabling connections to the new cluster during upgrade...
Error: automatic upgrade of tablespaces is not supported
Re-enabling connections to the old cluster...
Re-enabling connections to the new cluster...
Error during cluster dumping, removing new cluster

On my db I have 2 tablespaces :

postgres=# \db+
                                          List of tablespaces
      Name     |  Owner   |                Location                 |
Access privileges | Description
--------------+----------+-----------------------------------------+-------------------+-------------
  envers       | postgres | /var/lib/postgresql/tablespaces/envers
|                   |
  indexes_fast | postgres | /var/lib/postgresql/tablespaces/indexes
|                   |
  pg_default   | postgres | |                   |
  pg_global    | postgres | |                   |
(4 rows)

postgres=#

This is my path config :

postgres@p2tstl2mondbm:~$ cd /var/lib/postgresql/
postgres@p2tstl2mondbm:/var/lib/postgresql$ ls -all
total 36
drwxr-xr-x  6 postgres postgres  4096 Dec  4 12:22 .
drwxr-xr-x 27 root     root      4096 Dec  4 08:17 ..
drwxr-xr-x  4 postgres postgres  4096 Oct  7 07:42 9.1
drwxr-xr-x  2 postgres postgres  4096 Dec  5 10:58 9.3
drwx------  2 postgres postgres 16384 Mar  4  2013 lost+found
drwx------  4 postgres postgres  4096 Mar  8  2013 tablespaces
postgres@p2tstl2mondbm:/var/lib/postgresql$

My pgsql versions :

i  postgresql                             9.1+134wheezy4
all                      object-relational SQL database (supported version)
ii  postgresql-9.1                         9.1.14-0+deb7u1
amd64                    object-relational SQL database, version 9.1 server
ii  postgresql-9.3                         9.3.5-1.pgdg70+1
amd64                    object-relational SQL database, version 9.3 server

I don't find any tips on the web to help me

Thank you for your advice.

Matthieu Lejeune