Re: COPY with column headings

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: COPY with column headings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Might be worthwhile to look at SQL*Server BCP format files:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/adminsq
l/ad_impt_bcp_9yat.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/tsqlref
/ts_ba-bz_4fec.asp

A TCL/TK front end would be especially nice.  Of course, being a lazy
slug, I am not volunteering to write any of this.  Just a thought in
case someone else is interested in doing it.