Re: order by query wrong result

От Silvio Brandani
Тема Re: order by query wrong result
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

  lc_collate
-------------
  en_US.UTF-8

  server_encoding
-----------------
  UTF8

we are on postgres 9.3.5 on Centos  6.5

Thanks

Silvio Brandani

Il 19/11/2014 15:25, Albe Laurenz ha scritto:
> Silvio Brandani wrote:
>> we have a  query with wrong result  in order by :
> Ordering depends on the collation, and that depends on the operating system.
>
> What are the values of the parameters "lc_collate" and "server_encoding" of your database?
> What is your operating system?
> If the column you order by is defined with a nonstandard collation,
> what is that collation?
>
> Yours,
> Laurenz Albe

This message is for the recipients only. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender and delete it together
withany attachments. For any further information, including our privacy policy please refer to
http://www.savinodelbene.com/privacy/

Сообщение: Re: order by query wrong result
Сообщение: Re: order by query wrong result