Re: Can't drop a view ("view does not exist") that has an entry in "INFORMATION_SCHEMA.views"

От Klaus Hofeditz ]project-open[
Тема Re: Can't drop a view ("view does not exist") that has an entry in "INFORMATION_SCHEMA.views"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Guillaume  splendid - tx! ./k

      On 17/11/2014 22:53, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

cite="mid:CAECtzeWLZ2tJDg=-Ax3Rj_LpAhtVaVaAbi1Gh+VCxVEAnu2KiA@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
      Le 17 nov. 2014 22:49, "Klaus Hofeditz
        ]project-open[" <<a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="mailto:klaus.hofeditz@project-open.com">klaus.hofeditz@project-open.com>
        a écrit :

        > Hi guys,
        > I need to drop a view in order  to alter a type of a
        column: numeric(12,1) ->  numeric(12,2):

        > ERROR:  cannot alter type of a column used by a view or
        rule DETAIL:  rule _RETURN on view "TransTasksCube" depends on
        column "billable_units"

        > Trying to delete it, I get:
        >
        > projop=# drop view TransTasksCube;
        > ERROR:  view "transtaskscube" does not exist
        >
        > FYI: VIEW also shows up in table INFORMATION_SCHEMA.views:

        > projop=# select table_name from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.views
        where table_name like '%Trans%';
        >    table_name
        >  TransTasksCube
        > (1 row)
      You need double quotes because of the upper case
        letters:
      drop view "TransTasksCube";

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Managing Key Value tags on rows
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Can't drop a view ("view does not exist") that has an entry in "INFORMATION_SCHEMA.views"