Re: pg_restore creates public schema?

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: pg_restore creates public schema?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Oct 6, 2022, at 09:46, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Because installing new software on production servers requires hurdles (Service Now change ticket approved by the
applicationsupport manager, Delivery Service Manager, Engineering Change Board, and a one week lead time before
installingduring the Saturday night maintenance window) that I'm not willing to jump through just to take an ad hoc
databasebackup.

Running the new pg_dump doesn't require that it be installed on the server, just that it have access to it.  (I
understandthere may be access restrictions that make that inconvenient as well, but presumably *some* servers have
accessto 5432 and can be used to run pg_dump.)

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore creates public schema?
От: Kaushal Shriyan
Сообщение: Re: Replication between Master PostgreSQL database version 9.6.1 and Standby/Slave PostgreSQL database version 10.17.