Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> We seem to be seriously contemplating making every patch author do
> this every time they need to get the tests to pass (after adding or
> renaming a struct). Is that really an improvement over the old status
> quo?

Hm.  I was envisioning that we should expect committers to deal
with this, not original patch submitters.  So that's an argument
against including it in the CI tests.  But I'm in favor of anything
we can do to make it more painless for committers to fix up patch
indentation.

Сообщение: Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Сообщение: Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner