Re: psql connection issue

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: psql connection issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
FWIW, you could also use an IP connection to Postgres instead of the local socket.

On 10/8/14, 6:34 PM, Stephen Davies wrote:
> This is not the same issue.
> However, I had already disabled SELinux for other reasons.
>
> The actual cause of my issue was the "new" private tmp facility in systemd startup of httpd. This makes the
PostgreSQLsocket invisible to CGI scripts.

http://serverfault.com/questions/609947/database-connection-to-postgresql-refused-for-flask-app-under-mod-wsgi-when-start

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Converting char to varchar automatically
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: How to synchronize tables in remote (production) and local databases in case if the structure of local database's table has been modified