Re: org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager which JDBC version ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager which JDBC version ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/10/2014 08:14 AM, Emi Lu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> May I know from which version of psql JDBC driver, it provides
> "org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager" please?
>
> postgresql-8.3-605.jdbc4.jar does not have this class.

Well according to this:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/pgjdbc_changelog-8.0-8.4.tar.gz

Version 8.4-701 (2009-07-01)

add Implement support for COPY in the JDBC driver with a non-standard
postgresql CopyManager API. This provides support for both copy from the
server and to the server and operating in either a source or sink mode.
Committed by jurka. Thanks to Kalle Hallivuori.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com