Re: org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager which JDBC version ?

От Tim Clarke
Тема Re: org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager which JDBC version ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/10/14 16:22, Tim Clarke wrote:
> On 10/10/14 16:14, Emi Lu wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> May I know from which version of psql JDBC driver, it provides
>> "org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager" please?
>>
>> postgresql-8.3-605.jdbc4.jar does not have this class.
>>
>> Thanks a lot!
>> Emi
> Its present in both the JDB3 and JDBC4 jar files on my 14.04 Ubuntu box.
> It is *not* present in postgresql-8.3-604.jdbc4.jar on an older Fedora
> box but it is there in postgresql-8.4-701.jdbc4.jar on the same machine.
>
> HTH

Sorry - forgot to add that those Ubuntu files are
postgresql-jdbc3-9.2.jar and postgresql-jdbc4-9.2.jar

--
Tim Clarke
IT Director

Phone: +44 1376 503500
Direct: +44 1376 504510
Fax: +44 1376 503550
Email: tim.clarke@manifest.co.uk <mailto:tim.clarke@manifest.co.uk>
Web: http://www.manifest.co.uk
Skype: callto:tim.clarke

Manifest is the trading name of: Manifest Information Services Ltd: Registered in England Number 3401145 & The Manifest
VotingAgency Ltd:
Registered in England Number 2920820. Registered Office at above address. VAT Registration Number: GB 700 1880 77
Copyright: This e-mail may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you are not the named addressee you must not use or disclose such information, instead please report it to:
admin@manifest.co.uk
Please see http://www.manifest.co.uk/legal/legal_notices.htm for further information.

Сообщение: Re: org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager which JDBC version ?
Сообщение: Re: org.postgresql.copy.CopyManager which JDBC version ?