Re: Sync production DB with development?

От Jeff Ross
Тема Re: Sync production DB with development?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/8/14, 2:24 PM, Israel Brewster wrote:
> Agreed. and no, I don't need all the data. But pg_dump doesn't give me an option to, say, only grab the last week of
data.

You might want to check out pg_sample.  It lets you get a referentially
consistent sample of a database.  You specify the number of rows you
want and it will get do the rest, retrieving enough rows from other
tables to satisfy any foreign key constraints.

https://github.com/mla/pg_sample

Jeff