Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/06/2014 11:29 PM, Tim Mickelson wrote:
> What should I disable? Corrupt index sounds like a possible case, but
> how do I fix this?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/runtime-config-query.html

enable_indexscan (boolean)

     Enables or disables the query planner's use of index-scan plan
types. The default is on.

SET enable_indexscan=off;

EXPLAIN ANALYZE DELETE  query

SET enable_indexscan=on;

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete