Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete

От Tim Mickelson
Тема Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What should I disable? Corrupt index sounds like a possible case, but
how do I fix this?

EXPLAIN ANALYZE
select * from cubesocialnetwork.tmp_autenticazionesocial where
idautenticazionesocial = 1622

"Index Scan using tmpautenticazione on tmp_autenticazionesocial
(cost=0.00..8.27 rows=1 width=530) (actual time=0.078..0.081 rows=1
loops=1)"
"  Index Cond: (idautenticazionesocial = 1622)"
"Total runtime: 0.128 ms"