Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/06/2014 08:25 AM, Tim Mickelson wrote:
> The administors (that are not from my company) are strongly against
> changing the Postgresql version :( so if this is a bug from Postgresql
> they want me to show a documentation that guarantees them that it will
> be fixed on an upgrade.

You might want to point them at the release notes that show quite a few
bugs are fixed between 9.1.9 and 9.1.14, not limited to this:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/release-9-1-11.html

However, this release corrects a number of potential data corruption
issues. See the first two changelog entries below to find out whether
your installation has been affected and what steps you can take if so.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com