Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete

От Tim Mickelson
Тема Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete
Дата
Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Sorry about that, the precise version is:  "PostgreSQL 9.1.9 on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat
4.4.7-3), 64-bit"

On 05/10/2014 15:54, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 10/05/2014 04:03 AM, Tim Mickelson wrote:
>> I can guarantee that there is no entry in channel_mapping with idaut =
>> 1622, it is first deleted. I've double checked, also because the error
>> is indicating precisely this. The Postgresql Version is 9.1
>
> FYI, when supplying the version number please include the third number
> as it represents the bug fix release. This would help narrow the
> search for possible causes of your issue. Also please do not top post
> it makes it difficult to follow the thread.

Сообщение: Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete
Сообщение: Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete