Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/05/2014 04:03 AM, Tim Mickelson wrote:
> I can guarantee that there is no entry in channel_mapping with idaut =
> 1622, it is first deleted. I've double checked, also because the error
> is indicating precisely this. The Postgresql Version is 9.1

FYI, when supplying the version number please include the third number
as it represents the bug fix release. This would help narrow the search
for possible causes of your issue. Also please do not top post it makes
it difficult to follow the thread.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete
Сообщение: Re: Really strange foreign key constraint problem blocking delete