Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/26/2014 10:27 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> I don't think anyone is argueing that we should do away with the
> rounding rules entirely, only that we should a) require units to be
> specified, and b) error if the value specified is below '1 unit', but
> still non-zero, as it would then be rounded to zero.

That would not be a back-portable fix.

There are many 3rd-party tools out there (AWS RDS, for one) which do not
use the units.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.
Сообщение: Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.