Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.

От Gregory Smith
Тема Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/25/14, 2:02 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> But having the same parameter setting mean different things in
> different versions is the path to complete madness.

Could we go so far as to remove support for unitless time settings
eventually?  The fact that people are setting raw numbers in the
configuration file and have to know the unit to understand what they
just did has never been something I like.