Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Gregory Smith (gregsmithpgsql@gmail.com) wrote:
> On 9/25/14, 2:02 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >But having the same parameter setting mean different things in
> >different versions is the path to complete madness.
>
> Could we go so far as to remove support for unitless time settings
> eventually?  The fact that people are setting raw numbers in the
> configuration file and have to know the unit to understand what they
> just did has never been something I like.

I could certainly get behind that idea...  Tho I do understand that
people will complain about backwards compatibility, etc, etc.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}