Re: Help to startup

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Help to startup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/16/2014 01:51 PM, Tapan Halani wrote:

> Hello everyone..i am new to PostgreSQL project. I had prior experience
> with sql+ , with oracle 11g database server. Kindly help me grasp more
> about the project.

The first thing you need to do is learn to ask your question in the
right forum. pgsql-hackers is not that forum. pgsql-general is, but you
should ask specific questions there, not just completely general and
essentially unanswerable questions such as this. Before you ask
questions there you should read the excellent PostgreSQL documentation
at <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/index.html>

cheers

andrew