Re: Why isn't Java support part of Postgresql core?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Why isn't Java support part of Postgresql core?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/15/14 1:30 PM, cowwoc wrote:
> Any chance you guys could help cleaning up the build/deploy process?
>
> This is a pretty big hurdle to overcome for new users.

I'm glad to hear that PL/Java is still working well for some people.

Last I saw it was stuck in a transition of the build system from make to
maven, and the documentation was inconsistent either way.

It looks like with a little non-coding help this could be cleared up.