Re: I can't connect to phpPgAdmin

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: I can't connect to phpPgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Devi Munandar" <devi@informatika.lipi.go.id> writes:
> I''ve tried to set up pg_hba.conf and postgres.conf, and then execution
>> psql -h 167.205.240.67 -- that is my IP Address server-- but still get
> problem and gei message "could not connect  to server : connection refuse,
> is the server running on 167.205.240.67 and accepting TCP/IP connections on
> port 5432", so what can i do?

If you're seeing "connection refused" then the connection attempt is
never reaching the postmaster at all.  It's not clear from what you
say above that you've actually started the postmaster.  If you did start
the postmaster, perhaps you have packet filtering turned on that
prevents connections to port 5432?  (The default configuration in recent
Red Hat releases will filter such connections, for example.)