Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/04/2014 01:14 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>     A more SQL-ish way of doing the same could probably be called COMMAND
>     CONSTRAINTS
>     and look something like this
>
>     SELECT
>     CHECK (ROWCOUNT BETWEEN 0 AND 1);
>

> It is very near to my proposed ASSERT

Only if the ASSERT syntax would become part of the original statement,
it is supposed to check. In Hannu's command constraint example above,
the statement that causes the error, and thus will be logged and become
identified by the error message, is the actual SELECT (or other DML
statement).

I think I like the COMMAND CONSTRAINT the best so far.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Wieck