Re: Re-ordering .CONF params ... questions for this list

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re-ordering .CONF params ... questions for this list
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Given that we're running out of time, I wasn't going to touch any of the
> comments in PostgreSQL.conf.sample.   Instead, I was going to leave the
> comments as-is, and post extensive comments on Techdocs before 7.4
> beta.

I doubt anyone would object to improving the comments during beta; so
you don't need to consider that part something that has to be done
before feature freeze.

Сообщение: Re: Re-ordering .CONF params ... questions for this list
Сообщение: Re: Re-ordering .CONF params ... questions for this list