Re: storing transactions

От kaspro@web.de
Тема Re: storing transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mabye I made myself not clear enough- sorry for that...
What I want is having a statement like:

PROCEDURE MyProcedure(Value1 int, Value2 text, Value3 varchar(30))
BEGIN
   ---check if something is valid
   ---compute something
   ---store values I got via THIS query and put them in table A, B and C
   ---see wether everything is ok
COMMIT;

...which I execute from a client like: exec MyProcedure(Value1, Value2, Value3)

Sorry for beeing not exact enough...

Thanks in advance,
Chris

TRANSACTIONxyz()........