Re: Streaming Replication with different FIle System

От Scott Whitney
Тема Re: Streaming Replication with different FIle System
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Not a problem at all so long as the PG architecture and versions match.

-------- Original message --------
From: Rahul Saha <rahul.blooming@gmail.com>
Date: 01/08/2014 12:32 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Streaming Replication with different FIle System

Dear All,

I am in a small confusion. Would need your help to calrify.

I have the Master with ext2 file system and centos 6.3. I want to set up streaming replication but the file system in 2nd box is xfs and centos 6.5. Will it be a problem in replication? I googled and dint find a satisfying answer.

--

Thanks & Regards
Rahul Saha

+91 9581013393