Feature Request: Ability to move table from one schema to another

От Obe, Regina
Тема Feature Request: Ability to move table from one schema to another
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Is there a reason why we don't have the feature in PgAdmin to move a table from one schema to another, yet that feature has been available since
8.1  with the ALTER TABLE SET SCHEMA ddl command?

I think it would be a convenient feature, although I guess people would need to understand that they would have to manually correct their stored functions that reference the old names.

Thanks,
Regina

The substance of this message, including any attachments, may be confidential, legally privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts law. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Help make the earth a greener place. If at all possible resist printing this email and join us in saving paper.