Re: Feature Request: Ability to move table from one schema to another

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Feature Request: Ability to move table from one schema to another
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Obe, Regina wrote:
> Is there a reason why we don't have the feature in PgAdmin to move a
> table from one schema to another, yet that feature has been available since
> 8.1  with the ALTER TABLE SET SCHEMA ddl command?

I sent a patch to allow this in the next release. See
http://www.pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-hackers/2007-12/msg00124.php
for more details.

Anyways, I still need to work on this.

> I think it would be a convenient feature, although I guess people would
> need to understand that they would have to manually correct their stored
> functions that reference the old names.

Yes, that's right.

Regards.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com

От: "Obe, Regina"
Сообщение: Feature Request: Ability to move table from one schema to another