Re: how to connect pgadmin III to postgresql 9.1.3 in ubuntu local computer?

От Iñigo Salvat
Тема Re: how to connect pgadmin III to postgresql 9.1.3 in ubuntu local computer?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Emmanuel,

Probably your postgresql instance is not listening to external devices.

Check your postgresql.conf file. By default it listen only to the localhost

listen_addresses = 'localhost'

Check, as well, the pg_hba.conf grants.

Iñigo