postgresql checking return status of archive_command?

От John Scalia
Тема postgresql checking return status of archive_command?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hi all,

First off, my thanks to everyone who responded to my last post regarding copying WAL segments to 2 standby servers. My
scriptis working wonderfully now, but I have a followup
question like the subject line. Does postgresql or any of its child processes check the return code of the command
executedin the archive_command and does it log anything if that
return code is NOT zero? I've been trying to think of easy ways to force an error to test, but thought I'd ask first.

TIA,
Jay