Re: Connction string lacks some options

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Connction string lacks some options
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 07/03/2014 07:03 AM, matevzm wrote:
> I am having trouble making DSN for psqlodbcw.so driver.
>
> When I try to test it with iodbctest I get error (I can connect openlink
> drivers but I cannot use them because they do not support mxODBC):
>
> Driver Manager: 03.52.0709.0909
>
> Enter ODBC connect string (? shows list): ?
>
> DSN                              | Driver
> DSNana                           | psqlDriver
> DSNopen                          | OpenLink PostgreSQL Lite Driver v6.0
> DSNopen2                         | OpenLink PostgreSQL Lite Driver (Unicode)
> v6.0
>
> Enter ODBC connect string (? shows list): DSNana
> 1: SQLDriverConnect = connction string lacks some options (202)
> SQLSTATE=08001

A common template for Postgres seems to be:

http://www.unixodbc.org/odbcinst.html

[PostgreSQL]
Description         = Test to Postgres
Driver              = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsql.so
Trace               = Yes
TraceFile           = sql.log
Database            = nick
Servername          = localhost
UserName            =
Password            =
Port                = 5432
Protocol            = 6.4
ReadOnly            = No
RowVersioning       = No
ShowSystemTables    = No
ShowOidColumn       = No
FakeOidIndex        = No
ConnSettings        =

Given you are on Postgres 9.3 you could use Protocol 7.4.
See if the above supplies the needed options.