Re: Pg_basebackup does not do aything

От thomas simon
Тема Re: Pg_basebackup does not do aything
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes, it did the trick !
Thanks Matheus

Something I don't understand is how my 2nd slave will be synced to master, because master's archive command only sent WAL files to 1st slave.
Does I have to archive on both slaves ? (is it possible) ?
And what I am supposed to use with parameter "restore_command" ?
In this case, my new slave will not start if i dont start it just after the end of the pg_basebackup ?