Re: Accessing Extension with out Superuser privilege

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Accessing Extension with out Superuser privilege
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Geo P.C." <pcgeopc@gmail.com> writes:
> In PostgreSQL server we created an extension with this command CREATE
> EXTENSION "uuid-ossp";

> For our drupal site with user "drupal_user" we are trying to access this
> but getting an error as "function uuid_generate_v4() does not exist"
> When we give privilege for user "drupal_user" as Superuser we are able to
> access it.

It sounds like your superuser account has a default search_path that
includes the schema this function is in, but your drupal_user account
has a different default search_path that doesn't.  You could put the
extension in a different schema, or change drupal_user's search_path.