Re: jsonb access operators inefficiency

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: jsonb access operators inefficiency
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The question is whether the speedup comes from the reduction in lookup
> times or the reduction in string copying. I have a strong suspicion that
> it's mostly the first, not the second.

Agree with about Oleg's test, but some users put huge values into
json... Actually, I don't insist, ITSM, that's easy way to prevent extra
copying.

--
Teodor Sigaev                      E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru                                      WWW:
http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: jsonb access operators inefficiency