Re: REPOST: Nested loops row estimates always too high

От Carlo Stonebanks
Тема Re: REPOST: Nested loops row estimates always too high
Дата
Re: REPOST: Nested loops row estimates always too high
Список pgsql-performance
My problem is that I think that SRF's are causing my problems. The SRF's
gets an automatic row estimate of 1000 rows. Add a condition to it, the
planner guesses 333 rows. Even at 333, this is an overestimate of the number
of rows returned.

I'm really disappointed - SRF's are a great way to place the enterprise's
db-centric business logic at the server.

Carlo