Re: Error in running DBT2

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Error in running DBT2
Дата
Re: Error in running DBT2
Список pgsql-hackers

On 05/15/2014 06:37 PM, Rohit Goyal wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using centOS6 and after all confugration, I run the below command
>
> *dbt2-run-workload -a pgsql -d 120 -w 1 -o /tmp/result -c 10
> *
> *Error:*
> Stage 3. Processing of results...
> Killing client...
> waiting for server to shut down.... done
> server stopped
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/tmp/dbt2/bin/dbt2-post-process", line 14, in <module>
>     import rpy2.robjects as robjects
> ImportError: No module named rpy2.robjects
> Test completed.
> Results are in: /tmp/result
>
> Please guide me !! :)

Do these questions about running dbt2 even belong on pgsql-hackers? They
seem to me to be usage questions that belong on pgsql-general.

They are also woefully inadequate in the detail they provide. I don't
see how anyone could take the above report and give any sort of opinion,
other than that it is a pythin error and not apparently a postgres error
at all.

cheers

andrew