Re: btree_gist valgrind warnings about uninitialized memory

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: btree_gist valgrind warnings about uninitialized memory
Дата
Re: btree_gist valgrind warnings about uninitialized memory
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/13/2014 05:13 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> That leaves the spgist thing and some infrastructure till we can setup a
> valgrind animal... From what we've caught with it so far that seems
> rather worthwile.
> What's your plans with your spgist fix? Commit it once 9.5 is branched?

Good question. I don't know. I would still like to commit it to 9.4. It
doesn't require catalog changes, but it's an incompatible change in the
WAL record format. If we commit it to 9.4, it means that you cannot
replicate between 9.4beta1 and 9.4beta2. I think that's OK, but how do
others feel about that?

- Heikki