Re: 9.4 Proposal: Initdb creates a single table

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: 9.4 Proposal: Initdb creates a single table
Дата
Re: 9.4 Proposal: Initdb creates a single table  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/23/2014 03:28 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Simon Riggs (simon@2ndQuadrant.com) wrote:
>> >+1 to the idea of an example database, used throughout the docs
>> >Sounds like a summer of code project.
> Agreed.  I'll add it to the GSoC ideas page.

I don't think this is a good GSoC project. Documentation-only projects
are not eligible for GSoC

(https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#12._Are_proposals_for_documentation_work).

Perhaps you can argue that a sample database is not documentation, but
it's certainly not in the spirit of the program.

- Heikki