Re: 9.4 Proposal: Initdb creates a single table

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: 9.4 Proposal: Initdb creates a single table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki,

* Heikki Linnakangas (hlinnakangas@vmware.com) wrote:
> On 04/23/2014 03:28 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >Agreed.  I'll add it to the GSoC ideas page.
>
> I don't think this is a good GSoC project. Documentation-only
> projects are not eligible for GSoC
(https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#12._Are_proposals_for_documentation_work).

Ah, right, of course.  Sorry, I've gotten to thinking of the GSoC page
as being a "TODO" but for small projects. :)

> Perhaps you can argue that a sample database is not documentation,
> but it's certainly not in the spirit of the program.

Nah, that wasn't my intent at all.
Thanks,
    Stephen