Re: DISCARD ALL (Again)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: DISCARD ALL (Again)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/17/2014 02:17 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> On 04/17/2014 01:44 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Does it seem reasonable based on the docs:
>>
>> DISCARD ALL:
>>
>> Releases all temporary resources associated with the current session and
>> resets the session to its initial state.
>>
>> That we should also release the GD?
>
> It does, but that's a feature request, not a bug.  Same with pl/perl.

Well I would argue it is a documentation bug/error and that yes, we have
a legitimate feature request for DISCARD ALL to clear the GD.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc

От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: How can we make beta testing better?