Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally
Дата
Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2018-11-06 16:47:20 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Looks like somebody forgot to list
>> RELOPT_KIND_GIST in RELOPT_KIND_INDEX, but is that the
>> fault of commit c203d6cf8 or was it busted before?

> Looks new:
> +   RELOPT_KIND_INDEX = RELOPT_KIND_BTREE|RELOPT_KIND_HASH|RELOPT_KIND_GIN|RELOPT_KIND_SPGIST,
> there aren't any other "for all indexes" type options, so the whole
> category didn't exist before.

> It also strikes me as a really bad idea, even if RELOPT_KIND_GIST
> wouldn't have been omitted: It breaks index am extensibility.

Hm, well, that enum already knows about all index types, doesn't it?

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally
Сообщение: Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally