Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction
Дата
Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/6/23 15:55, Tom Lane wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 3:25 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> Also +1, except that I find "none" a rather confusing choice of name.
>>> There *is* a provider, it's just PG itself not either libc or ICU.
>>> I thought Joe's suggestion of "internal" made more sense.
>
>> Or perhaps "builtin" or "postgresql".
>
> Either OK by me

Same here

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up nbtree after logical decoding on standby work