Re: Is there a Support Platforms document more current that this?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Is there a Support Platforms document more current that this?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2/20/2014 2:22 PM, Steven Canova wrote:
> Would also like to know status on IBM Power.

I have successfully built a number of versions of postgresql on IBM
Power 6/7 servers running AIX 6.1+, using IBM XLC, and it runs quite nicely.

as far as I know, there are no pre-built binaries

that document you posted is specific for EnterpriseDB's proprietary
version of PostgreSQL Advanced Server, which has added Oracle emulation.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #9301: INSERT WHERE NOT EXISTS on table with UNIQUE constraint in concurrent SERIALIZABLE transactions