Storing HTML: HTML entities being rendered in that raw form

От linnewbie
Тема Storing HTML: HTML entities being rendered in that raw form
Дата
Re: Storing HTML: HTML entities being rendered in that raw form  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I have stored HTML in a text field that I subsequently render on the
web.  However when I retrieve and render this data on the web I  am
getting the entities being rendered in their raw form, ie, instead of
getting the '&' symbol when '&' is stored  I'm getting the 'raw'
'&'.

I would be grateful if anyone can point out how I can get around this.

Best