Re: HammerDB Error

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: HammerDB Error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 01/29/2014 10:09 AM, Rafiqul Haque wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to create virtual users using HammerDB. I am getting the
> following error -
>
>  " Failed to load Pgtcl - Postgres Library Error "
>
> I am tring to benchmark postgresql.
>
> Any suggestion?

Study the documentation. The first two links I see when Googling that
message are the HammerDB installation guide and other info about the
error. The installation guide looks long and dry but includes lots of
information related to a variety of installation methods on various
platforms.

I haven't tried HammerDB but it appears you haven't installed pgtcl.

Cheers,
Steve