Re: Standalone synchronous master

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Standalone synchronous master
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/13/2014 01:14 PM, Jim Nasby wrote:

>>> ++1
>>
>> +1
>
> Josh, what do you think of the upthread idea of being able to recover
> in-progress transactions that are waiting when we turn off sync rep? I'm
> thinking that would be a very good feature to have... and it's not
> something you can easily do externally.

I think it is extremely valuable, else we have lost those transactions
which is exactly what we don't want.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: [Lsf-pc] Linux kernel impact on PostgreSQL performance