Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/10/2014 01:34 PM, David Rowley wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 8:28 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> To make this easier for everyone to participate in, I've created a wiki
>> page:
>>
>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/9.4CF4Triage
>>
>> Please add the patches you know well to the appropriate list, thanks!
>>

> I know my own patch pretty well and from my own point of view it's very
> close to being about ready to go, but a good review may change that. Should
> we be waiting for 2nd opinions or can patch authors decide for themselves?
> Or were you talking only to commiters?

Well, I'd prefer that someone other than the patch author assess the
patch state; the author is going to be characteristically optimistic.

However, it's a wiki.  If you put it under "good to go" someone else who
disagrees can move it.  IMHO, if the patch hasn't had at least one
review yet (in a prior CF), though, I'd put it under "Nearly Ready".

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Standalone synchronous master
Сообщение: Re: Standalone synchronous master