Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What about doing the triage the first two days or so of the CF? Then we
> know which patches have been submitted/updated and we haven't yet
> performed too many reviews of patches which aren't going to make it.

If we triage the patches we already have NOW, then it'll be possible to
triage the new/updated stuff which comes in in the first 48 hours of the
CF.  If we wait until the CF begins, we'll spend at least the first week
of the CF triaging.

That's why we set this schedule at the developer meeting.

And besides, we already know what category *your* patch belongs in ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.