Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/30/2013 12:45 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2013-12-30 12:29:22 -0800, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
>> But even if that wasn't
>> true, I don't know why you feel the need to go on and on about buffer
>> locking like this months later. Are you trying to be provocative? Can
>> you *please* stop?
>
> ERR? Peter? *You* quoted a statement of mine that only made sense in
> it's original context. And I *did* say that the point about buffer
> locking applied to the *past* version of the patch.

Alright this seems to have gone from confusion about the proposal to
confusion about the confusion. Might I suggest a cooling off period and
a return to the discussion in possibly a Wiki page where the
points/counter points could be laid out more efficiently?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE
Сообщение: Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE